Epoxy Floor Coating Specialist
- Combined over 40 years of EPOXY FLOOR COATING experience
- Certified to have passed all requirements by, the SOUTH AFRICAN QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION COMMITTEE’S Code of ethics
- Accredited applicator for; FLOWCRETE, STONCOR, SIGMA, CEMCRETE, JOTUN & PROMINENT PAINTS
- Certified level #4 BEE Status & in good standing with the compensation fund (Letter of good standing)
- All our personnel are suitable and experienced to carry out the work specified above, however all work will be supervised. Qualified Coating Inspector to oversee all work being done
Today we are able to provide a wide range of quality resinous flooring formulations, including decorative epoxy, ultra-durable polyurethane, fast curing methyl methacrylate (MMA) and vinyl ester systems. This versatile collection means that we’ve always got the right solution for any situation, regardless of scale, scope, size or sector.
By carefully analysing the flooring demands in a myriad of markets and multiple types of buildings, we’ve been able to develop solutions tailored to their specific demands. This ranges from the stylish and durable Mondéco seamless resin terrazzo range which allows architects to consider the floor area as one giant canvas to specialist industrial flooring systems designed to protect against everything from aviation hydraulic fluid, highly corrosive substances and even 60 tonne dump trucks!
S-Chem can provide all of your decorative and industrial high performance coating requirements within a variety of environments from offices and factories to power generation stations and chemical plants, these all provide both decorative and functional requirements from a wide range of products We are able to apply the following ranges of systems:
- Alkyd systems
- Single and Two Pack Epoxies
- Urethane Systems
- Vinyl Esters
- Intumescent Coatings
We are able to provide all works to your specification or assist in conjunction with the manufacturer representatives to provide a specification to suit your requirements.